Monday, December 6, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Winner!



A winner wedding venue, that is! AND, for that matter, a date. 

CSB and I will be tyin' the knot on 10-15-11 at Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville, TN. 

To say I am ecstatic to have this finally nailed down is an understatement! We drove around Nashville and scoured the internet and met with vendors and drove around some more and, well, you get the point. When I initially toured Belle Meade I fell in love with the venue immediately. However, it was booked. Through November 2011. Sheesh. 

It was thought, on the morning that I toured, a date might free up in October. And it did
And filled up immediately. As in, before I could reserve it. 

Double sheesh. 

I became content that it was not meant to be our venue and CSB and I continued to explore options. 

And then I gave it one last shot. Just in case. 


Third time is the charm, apparently. Stay tuned for more details and projects that I take on as I prepare for our big day! 


2 comments:

Laina said...

Congrats! that is so exciting,your wedding is going to be beautiful!

A-town said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can I come?!