Tuesday, May 24, 2011

save the date decision: made!

I've gone back and forth and back again on save the date ideas (you can follow here and here). Well, a decision has finally been made. {I'm pretty sure CSB was going to pick up cards from the dollar general and send them out if I didn't make a decision this week!} Though I am not going to reveal the ones we decided on, I will give you a preview of those in the running: 


We just ordered envelopes last night... AND I will be hand addressing them all once we get them printed. So, it may be a few weeks before the reveal but I will share them as soon at the are out and received by guest! 
P.S. We are saving a ton of money DIYing. I looked at several online and would be spending $300-$500... The grand total of of DIY will be under $75! 

3 comments:

Gentri said...

So cute!! Can't wait to see the one you picked!

Kayln said...

Such cute Save the Dates! Love them!

Ps. I'm your newest follower :)
http://a-life-full-of-laughter.blogspot.com/

L.Caroline said...

Thanks, ladies! Kalyn, so glad you said hello! :)