Friday, June 3, 2011

9 days...

Eeek! It's been 9 days since my last post. What have I been up to, you ask? LOTS! It's been an interesting 9 days, for sure. Let's see... 

Last weekend I attended a wedding (of sorts). It's a long story. Needless to say it was a bit of a disastrous weekend. Saturday began with CSB and I in the Nashville airport at 4:30 a.m. and ended with me in Orlando and CSB and my luggage back in Nashville. 

Sunday and Monday were spent in Nashville with friends poolside. And were quite enjoyable! We ended the weekend with an impromptu cookout at the house on Sunday night. 

Tuesday marked my first official week of work! Wooo hooo! I officially started 3 weeks ago but trained for a week and then took last week off to study for boards (which I am still studying for and SO ready to take and be done!) Needless to say it was a far more eventful day than one would hope for their first... But the week turned out well. One week down, 45 years to go. (According to CSB at least.)

Tonight CSB and I went to the Vanderbilt Belmont baseball game. I usually cheer for Vandy but was rooting hard for my alumni tonight! Vanderbilt ended up winning big, 10-0, but it was still fun. 

Paisley seems to have adjusted well to her mommy working full time. Though she did  decide to chew "read"an entire chapter of a pediatric development notebook on Tuesday... No more incidents with the rug, thankfully. I'll leave you with a few pictures I snapped the other day while we were playing frisbee. I have more but though I've already rotated them in iPhoto they are uploading to blogger unrotated. Weird. It has not been my week with electronics/computers.






(Her poor "poodle" leg  from getting an IV during the spaying process is still in the process of growing back. She is getting another haircut this weekend which will hopefully help!)


Tired, thirsty pup!

5 comments:

Gentri said...

Oh she is seriously the cutest thing in the world!!! :) I was wondering where you have been. But you are a busy girl. So I understand. haha! Sounds like you've been having so much fun though!

A-town said...

One week down, 45 years to go. That's a horrible way to look at it!

Laina said...

LOVE the new layout!!

Carolina City Girl said...

she is so precious! i want one. stat.

also, you make life in nashville sound like so much fun…i've always contemplated about moving there! a friend of mine is moving there soon, so i think i'm going to visit in the near future :)

L.Caroline said...

I LOVE Nashville and definitely recommend it as a place to live. There is always something to do and it's the perfect size city, too! :)