Thursday, March 22, 2012

happy spring break!

This week has been our clinic's spring break, meaning no kiddos and time for spring cleaning, organization, professional development, and a paid Friday off! It's been an incredibly relaxing week. I've woken up at the normal time but enjoyed coffee, taken Paisley for long walks, and gone into work a little later. I've also eaten lunch out every single day, which I am normally against. But it's spring break. And I was determined to enjoy it to it's fullest. 

Paisley has also thoroughly enjoyed my spring break. On Monday she got to join us for lunch in the park. 


On Wednesday she got to come to work with me. She was so well-behaved! And definitely enjoyed all of the attention. She was exhausted at the end of the day!





I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off. So far, my only plans are to workout and take the pups (we are dog sitting my friend's sweet dog Savannah this weekend) for a walk and clean the house. Exciting Friday, I know! I'm hoping for nice weather so the hubs and I can enjoy dinner somewhere on the patio tomorrow night. 

1 comment:

alexis @ bloomed in june said...

awww....that's so cute :) i would LOVE to be able to take my dog to work one day!

hope you have a great spring break!