Sunday, May 20, 2012

weekend iPhone dump

I spent the weekend at my mom's house, the home I lived in for most of my childhood, cleaning out closets and the attic. My mom is preparing to sell her house and has been in clean-out mode for the last few weeks. It was quite bittersweet, sorting through pictures, yearbooks, and various other memorabilia. My mom also packed up boxes of baby clothes to send home with me (no, the answer to your question is no!). I taunted shared with the husband throughout the evening through text message (he stayed home for a friend's golf tournament). 

How sweet is this precious sweater?? My gaga made it and I wore it as a baby. 

And this?? 

(I'm quite over the poor quality of my iPhone pictures... BUT I took my life-proof case off today and realized part of the problem was that the case/phone needed to be cleaned. Clearer pictures to come!)

As I mentioned, I also attended a wedding on Saturday night. It was such a sweet and beautiful wedding and everything was beautiful! The wedding ceremony and reception took place on the land where the bride and groom currently have a started home and plan to build another home in a few years. So neat! 



The brother and I. 


Have I mentioned that Paisley got a new haircut?? She was quite a bit matted and we decided to get her cut short for the summer. It was a little short at first but is slowly starting to look less drowned-rat and more goldendoodle. 


The last picture I will leave you with... Before the wedding I quickly put Lancome flash bronzer on my legs. Sometime during the ceremony I was bitten by something and didn't think twice about scratching it. I woke up this morning and laughed when I saw the lines in the midst of my somewhat tan legs. I have no idea what my legs looked like last night but am hoping my streaks weren't too noticeable! 


No comments: