2. Presented to the entire acute rehab staff at Vanderbilt on traumatic brain injuries... And baked brain cupcakes for the occasion.
2. Hosted yet another tailgate (Paisley's first!)
3. Began wedding planning! (!!!)
4. Started looking at wedding ceremony/reception sites. Apparently folks here in Nashville plan weddings 3 years in advance. 2 of the places I was strongly considering are booked solid through 2011. Well, except a couple of Saturdays in July (both are outdoor venues). Can you say HOT? No, thanks.
5. Took care of the fiance after his wisdom teeth removal. He was a much better patient for me than I was for my mother almost 10 years ago.
(No picture to document, he'd kill me.)
6. Entertained our growing/crazy puppy.
Though it doesn't sound like that much, I've definitely been busy! I'm committing to blogging at least 4 times a week from here on out. I am working on the focus of my blog, too. Probably decor + wedding planning? Stay tuned!
Happy Wednesday, everyone!