Monday, January 10, 2011

Luck be A Lady

I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile but keep forgetting...

Thus far, my wedding luck has been pretty stupendous. At the very beginning of my wedding planning process I entered to win- and WON!- a FREE mini photography session from Mrs. Foreste over at As the Forest[e] Grows. She recently had family photos made by Summer (who was very sweet and talked with me for some time about possible wedding photography) with Real Promises Photography. How exciting- and how perfect will it be for engagement pictures?? Something I truly need/will definitely I've been entering to win wedding all things wedding in the last few months (well, things that I would actually like/need!)... And so far it has paid off!

I can't tell you quite yet keep it to myself- my luck has struck again! And it's another awesome, wedding-realted item. As soon as it makes it to my mailbox I will be posting pictures and sharing it with you, well, virtually sharing it with you.

No comments: