Thursday, January 27, 2011

Revived Blog and a Wedding Update

I have given up on blog design! I have changed and shifted and added and changed and changed... Well, you get it. I am not 100% satisfied but it will do for now. Besides, the important part is the posts, right? 

It's been awhile... My mom and I embarked on our first day of dress shopping 2 weeks ago. So. Much. Fun! We simply loved The Bride Room here in Nashville. Their service was outstanding and my mom and I truly got to enjoy the experience. For any Nashville brides- I highly recommend! Though I have a sneaky suspicion I might have found "the one" (After visiting her again today...) I have 2 more appointments this weekend with the tried and true Momma Moot. I am very excited that my sweet, sweet Jr. Bridesmaid and her momma will be joining me for one of the appointments. My very grown-up and mature 10 year old Jr. Bridesmaid holds a very special place in my heart and always will. I started babysitting for the sweet girl when she was 5 months old and have had the joy of watching her grow from a beautiful little curious baby into an even more beautiful, intelligent, radiant young lady. Her younger brother, who I think just as highly of, will be doing the honor of "bearing the rings". 

I have officially hired a wedding planner. Wahoooo! I am very excited to work with her and know she is going to do an incredible job making my vision come to life. After meeting with her for the first time she "threw this together" for me. I think she gets it. 


I am also on the brink of hiring a caterer. Sean and I met with her on Monday and came home with full bellies of delicious southern goodies. She is another vendor that seemed to just get it. 

My post has been more wordy than usual so I will leave you with some visuals. Southern Living has featured several weddings on their website lately and I have been loving it! Here are some of my favorites: 







7 comments:

The Guff said...

i LOVE all of it!!! You're style is so pretty and elegant. It's going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!

McQueen Calvert said...

I love it all too!! So timeless, classy and elegantly southern :-)

Laina said...

i love the new blog layout so cute! and all your wedding ideas are amazing, makes me wanna get married again :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog! Congrats!

L.Caroline said...

Thanks, ladies!

A-town said...

love the men's boutonnieres(sp).

Sara said...

Love the new design!