Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Suprise (A Few Days Early)

fThe fiance called me around lunch time today, just as I was leaving the coffee shop from a morning chock-full of work, and told me he was giving me my Valentine's present. What? I honestly thought he was foregoing the holiday this year. And today is the 11th. Last time I checked Valentine's Day falls on the 14th every year. He informed me it was in his car and he couldn't really wait until Monday to give it to me. 
{CSB is notorious for not being able to keep things a suprise or wait to give gifts. He gets too excited and has to just give things to me as soon as he gets them. It's adorable. I am still shocked my engagement ring was in his possession for an entire 24 hours.}

He took me outside to his car and made me close my eyes... I kept asking if he got Paisley a sister puppy! I opened my eyes to see these sweet girls in the back of his SUV:


Ahh! I was so excited! And suprised! Sean took on the dauntingly scary task of teaching me to play golf last summer. I grew up in a golf course neighborhood and have never played a full round of golf. A little embarrassing... I've really wanted to learn and CSB has been a great teacher! I was getting to the point that CSB's oversized clubs weren't really cutting it and have been talking about getting some clubs of my own. I cannot wait for the 50 degree weather promised for Sunday- off to the golf course we go! 

Here are some bad iPhone pictures of the new hair... I had patches of zit creme on right side of my face- hence me purposefully holding my phone in front of my face {and excuse the awkward look on my face in the first picture... apparently i was really focused}. I know it's nothing drastic, but for me it was big!



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

emily said...

my fiance is the same way...he tells me all surprises instantly! it's cute though!

mattie smith said...

love your hair!