Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dr. L. Caroline

This weekend has been amazing! 

I am officially a graduate. Dr. L. Caroline. :) 

I am exhausted at this point but wanted to quickly post a few pictures from the weekend. I was blessed to have not only my family in town but also CSB's parents. It was a great weekend of family bonding! 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. 

My sweet mamma and I. I would not be where I am today without her! 

My 2 favorite boys. 

My momma and my soon-to-be momma B! 

Paisley. :) 

CSB and I Friday afternoon. 


CSB and I downtown before dinner Friday night. 

Graduation day! 

CSB is excited. :) 

Sweet Paise got in on the picture-taking. (Yes, she's in my lap on the kitchen counter.)

 A close up. 

Two of my absolute favorite people on earth! You've heard all about my little brother. I could not have made it through grad school without my Rebeks and I am so glad she was with us Saturday!

I have more to say... But I am calling it an evening! 

Oh, P.S. Check out my blog friend's awesome giveaway! 
And ENTER NOW- it's over tonight. :)

4 comments:

Gentri said...

I have a few things:
1. Paisley is just the most adorable thing EVER!
2. Your graduation dress is GORGEOUS!
3. CONGRATULATIONS DR!!
4. Get over to my blog NOW!!! :D

Amanda* said...

Congrats, Doc! Also, your grad dress is so cute!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Love that navy blue dress you wore :) so cute!

vanessa said...

congratulations on your graduation!! how exciting! :)