Tuesday, August 16, 2011

blog love

Last week, Miss Jessica Nicole from Southern in the City tagged me with a thoughtful blog award! I planned to share last week, but, as you see am just getting to it. 




Here's how it works:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.

I just realized this morning, after flipping back through old post, this little blog has been around for more than a year! It's been such a fun way to reconnect with faraway friends, share wedding ideas, and do something I enjoy! Thanks, Jessica Nicole!! 

So... Here goes. 7 things about me you may or may not know. 

1. I am obsessed with coffee. It may be beyond obsession, actually. If I do not consume at least a cup by noon (or some other equally potent form of caffeine) I end up with a horrible headache! A little ridiculous, I know. This summer I have been really hooked on Starbucks iced caramel coffee packets. 

2. I don't like spaghetti. For whatever reason, this seems odd to many people. CSB actually ordered it recently from a great restaurant and I tried it again just to make sure... No, thanks! Give me a non-spaghetti noodle past with an alfredo or pesto sauce, please. 

3. I love all things crafting. Seriously. I took my own glue gun and ribbon supply with me to work the first week. Just in case. 

4. I wear black scrubs to work every. single. day. Except Friday! At first this was a little bit of a bummer for me. How boring! However, I've officially come to like it. Picking out clothes is usually the part of my morning that takes the longest and I only have to do it once a week. Also, I don't have to shop for work clothes which means getting to spend paychecks on fun clothes. 

5. My mom and brother are both among my best friends. I am a blessed girl to have family members I consider such incredible friends. My friends are already joking that my mom is going to be invited to my bachelorette weekend. I'd be ok with it, weirdly enough! 

6. I love all things paper and stationary. Bought or homemade. A few years ago I really wanted to start making and selling my own handmade cards. I sill haven't given up on this altogether... I even have a copyrighted name, "l.caroline design". Maybe one day! 

7. I love eating leftovers... But not reheated! There are very few meals I like to heat up when I eat for a second or third time. I also will not, under any circumstances, eat reheated fish or seafood. Yuck! 

Now, to pass the award along... 






3 comments:

Gentri said...

hmmm... weirdly enough, I am now craving spaghetti. haha!

Tiffany said...

Congrats :)

xxo tiff @ tldetwiler.blogspot.com

...I Thought I Loved You Then said...

Aw thanks! I'll share my 7 fun things later this week if I get a chance to! There is a giveaway going on over on my blog if you get a chance to check it out - might be useful for wedding stuff :)