Last week, Miss Jessica Nicole from Southern in the City tagged me with a thoughtful blog award! I planned to share last week, but, as you see am just getting to it.
Here's how it works:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
I just realized this morning, after flipping back through old post, this little blog has been around for more than a year! It's been such a fun way to reconnect with faraway friends, share wedding ideas, and do something I enjoy! Thanks, Jessica Nicole!!
So... Here goes. 7 things about me you may or may not know.
1. I am obsessed with coffee. It may be beyond obsession, actually. If I do not consume at least a cup by noon (or some other equally potent form of caffeine) I end up with a horrible headache! A little ridiculous, I know. This summer I have been really hooked on Starbucks iced caramel coffee packets.
2. I don't like spaghetti. For whatever reason, this seems odd to many people. CSB actually ordered it recently from a great restaurant and I tried it again just to make sure... No, thanks! Give me a non-spaghetti noodle past with an alfredo or pesto sauce, please.
3. I love all things crafting. Seriously. I took my own glue gun and ribbon supply with me to work the first week. Just in case.
4. I wear black scrubs to work every. single. day. Except Friday! At first this was a little bit of a bummer for me. How boring! However, I've officially come to like it. Picking out clothes is usually the part of my morning that takes the longest and I only have to do it once a week. Also, I don't have to shop for work clothes which means getting to spend paychecks on fun clothes.
5. My mom and brother are both among my best friends. I am a blessed girl to have family members I consider such incredible friends. My friends are already joking that my mom is going to be invited to my bachelorette weekend. I'd be ok with it, weirdly enough!
6. I love all things paper and stationary. Bought or homemade. A few years ago I really wanted to start making and selling my own handmade cards. I sill haven't given up on this altogether... I even have a copyrighted name, "l.caroline design". Maybe one day!
7. I love eating leftovers... But not reheated! There are very few meals I like to heat up when I eat for a second or third time. I also will not, under any circumstances, eat reheated fish or seafood. Yuck!
Now, to pass the award along...