Friday, September 23, 2011

catching up: bachelorette weekend

Hello, ladies (and the few gentlemen that read, cough cough... Little brother and CSB)! Big girl life has been all-consuming and blogging again was placed on the back burner for a few too many days. I'm back and am going to try and post consistently between now and the wedding. Life has been crazy but certainly great. I've become quite the sappy little lady over the last week or so as the wedding draws closer. I continue to have my eyes opened to how blessed I am. My family, friends, and CSB are all incredible.

I've  had two official bachelorette celebrations. One in Nashville with my lovely work friends. Too much fun... We took advantage of restaurant week and the evening ended being serenaded at the dueling piano bar.  This past weekend I also celebrated in Chattanooga with a group of friends including girls from high school, college, and graduate school. It was great to have so many great friends in one place. And of course we had a blast! Our weekend started with a relaxed and delicious dinner on Friday night and time chatting at Taco Mac afterward. On Saturday night we went on a Riverboat cruise for dinner... I was a little worried when we hoped in line behind the class of 1967. However, it was a blast! We actually we thanked a few times as we got off the boat for the entertainment... Here are a few pictures from the weekend!

Friday night at Taco Mac with two of my bridesmaids

Getting ready for the evening! 

Transportation for the evening

Before the riverboat cruise







Cute favors!

Here are some pictures with my wonderful work friends from our Nashville night out:

Cheers!

Being serenaded at the Big Bang. Hilarious! 

Enjoy the weekend... And the first day of fall! 

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Looks like you had an awesome time. :) Everyone looks gorgeous as usual.

Sarah said...

LOVE your dress! Where is it from!?