Monday, March 26, 2012

weekend finds

It was a pretty low key weekend, for which I was thankful! I enjoyed an extra day of relaxation to it's fullest. On Saturday CSB played golf and then I met up with the boys and one of my friends for lunch and drinks at Edley's on the patio.

I also found a shirt I have been coveting on major sale this weekend (but for which I refused to pay full price!) for almost 75% off! I actually spotted it in the store on Friday but the price was still a little higher than I wanted to pay. I happened to look online on Saturday and found it for even cheaper than the store's price! Lesson learned- always check the website at Anthropologie!


I also made a Target run this weekend. Target runs are usually dangerous for me... I only left with one item that was not on my list: 

How cute are these? And only $7.99! The remind me of a pair J.Crew made awhile back. 

Oh, and here's a picture of the pups from the weekend, they didn't want to be left out! We are dog sitting for our friends' sweet puppy. The dogs are going to miss each other when S leaves tomorrow, that's for sure! 




 I also completed my first spring gardening project. A few months ago I decided I wanted to plant a few herbs on our back patio, as I have been finding myself using them so often for recipes lately. So far I have planted mint, cilantro, and basil. I plan to plat a few more if I can keep the first batch alive! 

Happy Monday! 

No comments: