Thursday, May 3, 2012

projects on the list

Last Saturday my friend L and I embarked on a fabric store adventure. We went with Pinterest projects in hand and in hopes to get our hand on some good free patterns at the sale! We are headed to the beach in June and have several projects we want to complete before our trip.



Annnnnnd, a tunic cover-up! Perhaps the project about which I am most excited. 


Here are the fabrics I plan to use! The lobster is for a small zippered bag to keep in my big beach bag. the green patterned fabric is for a fun summer clutch, the anchor fabric is for the skirt, and the pink (it looks red in the picture) is for my tunic, with the navy for edging! I'm so excited. And after the amount of money I spent on fabric, very committed to my projects. :) 


No comments: