Tuesday, August 9, 2011

paper and such

I just realized yesterday... I never shared my official save the dates! Without further ado:


It was hard to choose... I ultimately went with CSB's favorite (awwwww, how sweet of me!). He didn't dislike any, but really only seemed to really like one over the others. My only regret is not printing them on heavier duty paper! Sure, they will just get thrown away... eventually. But I wish I had chosen a heavier cardstock. Oh well! :) I was pleased, overall. I wish I had taken more pictures of the way I decided to address them, too! 


(I know I took REAL pictures... But can only find iPhone pictures at the moment)



On the topic of paper, I am fairly obsessed with the thank you notes I picked up last weekend. I am also obsessed with the stamps I picked up to send out save the dates and thank you cards.








5 comments:

Gentri said...

So cute!! I was wondering when you were going to share those with us! :D

Tiffany said...

those stamps are cute! .. and wow your handwriting is wonderful! :)

A-town said...

I do love those stamps

L.Caroline said...

thanks, ladies!

Katherine said...

did you address these yourself?! the lettering is awesome!