Wednesday, August 10, 2011

wedding wednesday!

happy wednesday! tomorrow is my thursday/friday at work and I am stoked to be one day closer to the weekend. honestly, though, I can't complain about this week. I took a "sub" day Monday to finish up reports, score standardized tests, and basically catch up. Today I came home willingly was sent home before 9 a.m. A little tummy bug made it's way to me and I wasn't quite up to par... And also didn't want to pass it along further! As much as I hated taking a sick day, I know it was best. I spent all day sleeping through DVR'ed trash tv and hanging out with paisley pup. I am definitely feeling better, just battling a headache from a lack of caffeine (as my morning coffee did not agree with me today). CSB came to check on me and brought a diet dr. pepper with vanilla from Sonic which is definitely helping. So, all of that being said, I have technically only worked one day this week. 

back to wedding wednesday (because I am guessing your not here for a play by play of my day on the couch). 



In 66 days I will be Mrs. B. :) 

Crazy! On one hand, it seems like such a short amount of time... One the other it seems to still be so far away.

I'm slowly but surely marking items off my to do list. We had quite a wrench thrown into our plans 2 weeks ago (another post for another day) but are determined to make it work. 

Here are some DIY projects myself, my wedding planner, my mom, and my wonderful bridesmaids (though some of them may not know it yet) will be tackling in the coming months leading up to the wedding. 







Can't wait to share wedding shower #2 with you after the weekend. :) 

5 comments:

Carolina On My Mind said...

Your wedding will be here before you know it! Love all of the pictures you posted! Can't wait to see/hear about it all :)

LaLaVerde said...

Oh my gosh! It WILL be here before you know it!!!! Crazy!!! I will be seeing you soon!!!! Cant wait to get to work! ;) Hope you are feeling better! Glad you got some down time!

Laura said...

Love the burlap + ruffles....I have been pinning that like crazy lately on pinterest!

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

can't believe your date is so close, i'm so jealous!!!

What are you gonna do with all your stuff after?! I might buy if you wanna sell :)

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

OMG THANK YOU FOR DITCHING WORD VERIFICATION I WILL NOW COMMENT LIKE WHOA ON YOUR BLOG!! Lol