Wednesday, March 28, 2012

t-minus (less than) 24 hours...

Until the J.Crew outlet reopens in Nashville! Yep. I'm dedicating an entire post to the J.Crew outlet. 


I. am. so. excited. Probably a little more excited that is acceptable. In googling an image for this post I stumbled across a local blog that said the store would be opening in April. For a few moments I was not a happy girl! Seriously. This date has been on my calendar for a while now. So, I decided to call the store and investigate...

Tomorrow at 10 a.m. it is! False blog alarm, thankfully. 

Friday at 4:30 on the dot a few of my coworkers and I will be making the trek to Opry Mills to check it out. Sorry, CSB! 

3 comments:

katie lake said...

I miss living in Knoxville where I could go to the J Crew outlet in Pigeon Forge! There is one in Asheville but that is still over an hour from me.

Emma said...

I had NO idea he was from Kentucky!! This post made me all kinds of happy :)

emily said...

ummm I went last night. I could have done some SERIOUS damage at j.crew but my husband came with me and wasn't so much a fan of me doing that! have fun!